- About the GPGS
- Global Studies MA
- International Business & Development Studies MA
- Japanese Studies MA
- Global Studies PhD
- For Current M.A. Students
- For Current Ph.D. Students
- For Applicants
Various types of scholarships and financial aid are available. Scholarship
that can be applied at the time of admission application are:
1) New Student Scholarship: The grant varies from one-third to the entire
amount of the tuition fee for the first year.
2) Adachi Scholarship for students from Southeast Asia and Africa:
Equivalent to the full tuition and other fees for the first year.
The application forms for those scholarships are available from
Other scholarship are also available after entrance to the University. For
more information, please refer to the above website.